Cheer For Our Everyday Heroes
Let's give thanks to our Everyday Heroes!
How does this work?
While we work from home, many of our frontline staff are out there keeping Singapore going. We aim to collect 100 thousand well wishes from you for our frontline staff. With these messages and/or artwork, we will deliver them for free to our frontline staff!
Pick an industry you wish to show your gratitude to and write a message. It is that simple. At the moment, we are delivering messages to the following industries - Healthcare, Facilities Management, Supermarkets, Logistics, Public Transport
Take 5 mins off this period and do up a simple artwork. It can be digital or coloring or painting. Email or Mail in your artwork to say thank you to your Heroes. A little color from you, a sweet message and a balloon can bring motivation to them.
How to send a cheer to our Heroes?
1. Fill in the form and let us know what you want to tell your everyday heroes.
2. Send us your message and artwork you wish to hang with the balloon via email or mail (preferably both). Emailed or mailed artwork will be printed by us and displayed on this website.
3. When the situation permits, we will send your message, artworks and balloons to the industries for free!
4. When you send in your artwork by email or mail, remember to let us know the name and email you used in the message form (on the right). This way, we can tag your artwork and message together.
5. We are gathering social media posts of your positive energy. Help us spread the news. Post your message and artwork, tag us and hashtag #cheerforthemsg. We will showcase your social media post here!
6. We aim to form a 100 K artwork collage to give to the frontline staff! Help us spread the news and submit your artwork today!
Message to our Everyday Heroes!
1. Who are you sending these messages, artwork and balloons to?
We aim to send to as many hospitals, clinics, facilities management, supermarkets to give thank to the local heroes for keeping Singapore going. We will update here each time we have given them out. Keep a look out here! You can help by writing many messages to allow more balloons to be sent out.
2. When will my message and artwork be sent?
We follow the circuit breaker rules. We will only send out the balloons when the situation gets better. Until then, we will display your messages here.
3. How do I send my artwork during this period of circuit breaker?
You can scan or take a picture of your artwork. Email us your artwork at email@example.com. We will display it here. When the situation gets better, you can send us your artwork via mail to - Bukit Timah Post Office, PO Box 52, Singapore 915802
4. Do you have any easy colouring sheet for me or my child to participate?
We recommend you find royalty-free colouring sheet online. www.justcolor.net have many good examples for you to print.
5. What is the size and type of artwork you accept?
We accept any 2D artwork. There is no size limit. You can send in digital artwork too!
6. Must I send an artwork?
No, you can just drop a cheerful message to encourage our local heroes! We will print out your message and send it to our local heroes. An artwork is just a bonus.
7. What kind of balloons will be sent?
Normal latex balloons will be sent. It would be a mix of helium and non-helium balloons. These balloons are to add a pop of colour to the message and artwork. You can purchase aluminium foil balloons to send to the industries too.
We will recommend our receiver to dispose of the balloon in an environmentally friendly manner.
8. Can I support this initiative?
The best way to support would be to send a sweet message and an artwork. You can help defer some costs by purchasing a balloon. We will give more details soon.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you!
Have more questions? Email - email@example.com
Are you one of the industries we have listed? If you are keen to receive the messages, artworks and balloons, please reach out to us.
Here are some amazing initiatives in Singapore. Please support them!